Monday, January 21, 2019

A Brief Re-Introduction

It's been a really long time since I've posted.

So much has changed in the last 4 years. I've gotten married. I went back to school (again). I've semi-changed careers. I've had a life coach. Life is ever evolving and always changing. I don't feel like I'm  the same Samurai Girl who started this blog. I've grown up a bit more. I'm not as involved in the martial arts, but I've been exposed to all kinds of new activities like rock climbing, canyoning, aerial circus, and more. I would like to start blogging again, but I think in order to continue here the blog needed a bit of an update.

That being said, welcome to Breakfast at Fliffani's! (Ha. Get it? Well, so much for the being grown up part.)

I've been working through Kris Wilder's Musashi Field Manual and reading The Dokkodo. It's great stuff, but it leaves me feeling very introspective and wanting an outlet to share some of the thought processes I've been working through. I plan on posting some of those musings here.

In addition I have been re-focusing on my artwork lately. I have several projects I want to accomplish in the next year or two, so hopefully I'll be able to start posting some artwork and story ideas here.

Thanks for stopping by and I'll post more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The 4th Precept

I've been thinking a lot about this week's precept, which is "Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world." Some o...